Filippos – Marios Pallikaras Β: 27/1/1996
∴Currently Working as a Photographer at Grey Images.
- “Art of Photography” Ι.Ι.Ε.Κ. ΑΚΤΟ 2014 – 2016
- Visual Arts Topos Ekfrasis Art Studio 2010 – 2015
- Linearized drawing and freehand drawing School of Plakas 2012 – 2014
- Unified high-school certificate June 2014
Professional Experience :
- Secretarial support, Street Work, Photographic coverage at Events, Distributing informative material on health issues.
N.G.O “Positive Voice” (Positive Voice)
- Photographer and instructor in artistic activities
and painting, aimed towards children of preschool and school-age, KRASS Foundation e.V.
Educational Seminars :
- Educational seminar of HCDCP (Hellenic Center for Disease Control & Prevention) under the auspices of the Ministry of Health.
(protocol number Υ1/3239/4.7.2000) on 25-27/02/2015
and with the support of the NGO “Positive Voice” (Positive Voice) on the themes:
1) AIDS, Principles for the Protection of Human Rights and Civil Liberties.
2) HIV / AIDS and seropositivity management.
3) “HIV and me .. and us” – Clinical laboratory.
General Experience :
- Participation in the program “Eutopia” of the Ministry of Culture,
in collaboration with the Studio “Topos Ekfrasis” (Place of Expression) :
1) At the Annual National Architecture Conference at Zappeion in March 2011
2) In Thoukididou Street (Plaka, Athens) which was occupied for the purpose of exhibiting and presenting
the projects’ results for a whole day on June 9, 2011.
- Participation every June since 2011 in the Annual Exhibition of the students of Studio “Topos Ekfrasis” (Place of Expression).
- Volunteer Work at the National Olympic Academy in Educational Programs 2011-2012
in an art workshop for children (face painting, drawing) among the artists of Studio “Topos Ekfrasis” (Place
Voluntary participation in the «ARRRGH» exhibition, at the Benaki Museum in 2011.
- Greek, English